BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Catherine M.
I have worn Nike sneakers and Tempo shorts throughout my life and have never been disappointed by the quality. It doesn’t matter how many time I wash my shorts they hold their color and form. Their sneakers have good support and fit my more narrow feet. I would highly recommend investing in their products.
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Nike shoes are great, and I’ve had a great experience with them. My current pair has lasted me three years of constant wear, and still going. I like that they have different looks and different styles for people, depending on their needs. I like having the ability to find a shoe what fits my exact needs.
Savannah C.
Rancho Cucamonga
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike! The clothing is really nice, but I like the shoes. My gym and work shoes are so comfortable. I go to school and stand on my feet all day and the shoes help because they’re so comfortable. I will say that this brand can be overpriced, but you can find Nike almost anywhere and get good discounts.
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
Two stars for a few reasons really. One of the biggest issues that I have is how narrow they cut their clothes. Like a size XL for them is a size M for any other brand. I used to be able to wear them, but as life happened they would not fit anymore. Plus, they never make wide shoes and if they do you have to hunt for them. So yeah, sizing is among my biggest problems with them. Another issue that I have is the cost. Seriously, I can buy a plain white shirt and save the extra money because it doesn't have the symbol on it. Overall, a very disappointing brand. I think I'll save my money for elsewhere.
Anya G.
wayland
I love nike clothes to work out in especially the sports bras and tank tops. As a cheerleader I would always wear nike spandex as well but as of lately im more into the running shorts for working out and athleisure
Lauren B.
Columbia, SC
Being a college student, these shorts are all I wear- to class, to the gym, grocery shopping, and just for lazy days. I also always wear my Nike tennis shoes as well. They are comfortable and easy to walk in. The brand Nike is one of my favorites just because everything is affordable and comfortable.
Anna M.
Reece City
Nike never disappoints me. Everything they make is the bomb dot com. I recently got a pair of Nike Epic React Flyknit and I’m head over heels in love with them!! When these get old, I’m most definitely coming back for more. But in the mean time, i’ll buy other styles and continue my collection 🤷🏻‍♀️🖤
Abbie D.
I love Nike. I am especially fond of their running shoes (since I am in track) and their soft workout shorts. The durability is great, but the price is quite high. I would purchase these if you’re serious about working out and need durable clothing for constant use, not just for a one-time yoga class.
Chaney B.
Royalton
I love Nike products, mainly their shoes! I buy the shoes for work and leisure purposes. I wear mine every single day and they are comfortable. People think they’re expensive to pay $100, but when you find a pair that fits you and your feet doesn’t hurt after, that’s the beauty of spending that much!!
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
The only tennis shoes i wear. I love the was a Nike shoe fits and preforms. The cost is not too bad for me because I live in a city with a factory store. I also love the running shorts with the built in panties. I live in those all summer. They are better than the Lululemon shorts of the same design.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?