BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Georgia W.
Taylors, Sc
Nike workout clothes are expensive but I love them. They are my absolute favorite. I wish they would come out with cuter tops but their pants and shoes are the best.
Krystal P.
Love Nike but I mean who doesn't? They sneakers are always fresh and they keep me coming back. I find them to run small and always a wear a half size to a full size up.
Mariamah W.
I love Nike sneakers recently bought a pair for running and they are super comfortable. Nike also makes some great athletic apparel, I enjoy the wick technology.
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
I love the shoes for running! They are light and airy, easy to wear for a run. And they always have cute styles that make you feel cute even when your running lol
Rebecca S.
Stafford, TX
These are the ONLY running shoes I wear besides my spikes (which are also by Nike). They are so comfortable that you forget you're wearing shoes. Great for sprinting as well as distance. Love love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Megan Y.
Super cozy haven't had any problems, with them ripping or coming apart, but after a few washes and wearing them in the sun to many times the dark navy color has already start to fade and it's as bright anymore.
Shelley R.
Cincinnati, OH
I do love nike products, but i do feel they are a little overpriced at time, specifically the clothing. the shoes are typically right on point with price, and i never mind shelling out the money for quality shoes.
Ja'Lynn P.
Shoes are perfect! For any activity that includes tennis shoes. Always use these for school! Priced high, but you get your money's worth with how long they last.
Alexandra N.
W Portsmouth, OH
I loveeeee Nike. My favorite favorite favorite shoe brand. So comfy and cute. Pricey but worth it. Nike sports bras are super cute comfortable and supportive. The whole Nike line is comfortable and easy to wear.
Torrie W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have multiple pairs of running shoes from Nike, they are comfortable and provide support. Some are more expensive than others, but I found they all have good quality. The Nike outlet also has a lot of good deals!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?