4.79 / 5 based on 51,389 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,717 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike workout clothes are expensive but I love them. They are my absolute favorite. I wish they would come out with cuter tops but their pants and shoes are the best.
Love Nike but I mean who doesn't? They sneakers are always fresh and they keep me coming back. I find them to run small and always a wear a half size to a full size up.
I love Nike sneakers recently bought a pair for running and they are super comfortable. Nike also makes some great athletic apparel, I enjoy the wick technology.
I love the shoes for running! They are light and airy, easy to wear for a run. And they always have cute styles that make you feel cute even when your running lol
These are the ONLY running shoes I wear besides my spikes (which are also by Nike). They are so comfortable that you forget you're wearing shoes. Great for sprinting as well as distance. Love love LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Super cozy haven't had any problems, with them ripping or coming apart, but after a few washes and wearing them in the sun to many times the dark navy color has already start to fade and it's as bright anymore.
I do love nike products, but i do feel they are a little overpriced at time, specifically the clothing. the shoes are typically right on point with price, and i never mind shelling out the money for quality shoes.
Shoes are perfect! For any activity that includes tennis shoes. Always use these for school! Priced high, but you get your money's worth with how long they last.
I loveeeee Nike. My favorite favorite favorite shoe brand. So comfy and cute. Pricey but worth it. Nike sports bras are super cute comfortable and supportive. The whole Nike line is comfortable and easy to wear.
I have multiple pairs of running shoes from Nike, they are comfortable and provide support. Some are more expensive than others, but I found they all have good quality. The Nike outlet also has a lot of good deals!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos