BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

kevin h.
Campbellsville, KY
Top Quality in all off the Nike shoes I have owned. Just make sure if you but then online you buy from a reputable place. Original Nike shoes fit solid and comfortably. And They look good too.
Michelle E.
Murfreesboro, TN
I will not buy any type of athletic shoes unless they are Nike. You will pay a little more for this but they are great quality and last longer than the $20 tennis shoes you would find at Walmart.
Gloria A.
Yonkers, NY
I love NIKE!! You can't go wrong. My favorite are Nike Air Max. So comfortable and if you go to the super store you can even customize your own. Remember to always save the box, if anything happens to your sneakers (damage, defective) they replace them for a new pair.
Alyssa R.
I love Nike! I like their running shoes and Also their clothes. My favorite are their running shorts with the built in underwear. I also wear a lot of their running razorback shirts. Their price point could be lower.
Vivianne V.
I love to run in Nike shoes, although it may cost a bit to save up for. The shoes last a long time and bounces me up to my feet when I run. I don't prefer any other running shoes but just Nike!!
rashawn k.
Philadelphia, PA
Grabbed a pair that I can just slide my foot into & boy are they comfy. Now that are my go to sneaks. The fabric is almost like mesh so my feet get air & the inner soles are ridged but soft.
Mariah K.
Cornelius, OR
1 of my favorite company's to buy from. I have never had a problem with any thing I have got from Nike. All the shoes feel great and the clothes are the most comfortable things you can step into!
Sonia H.
Anaheim, CA
Nike is a great brand overall in my opinion. Good quality and comfort throughout merchandise, I have come to love this brand more and more and I don't see myself not shopping at the Nike store.
Michelle C.
Love my hot pink and black nike tennis shoes. They are a main staple for the gym! The breathable fabric and light weight material make them super easy to wear. With arch support built in, they definitely help support my back during a good workout! #nike #fashionforward
Sierra C.
I love everything Nike! They make their products durable and so cute. I usually buy their workout clothing and tennis shoes. I like that they specify which shoes to use for different activities.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?