4.79 / 5 based on 50,408 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
The only sneakers/running shoes I wear. They're quality, and they're constantly improving durability and style. I've been quite obsessed lately looking at all of hey colors and patterns that are now out there. The nike frees are my running shoes, very light weight and supportive!
I bought these shoes over a year ago and they are still one of my most comfortable running shoes! The are very light and have great support and cushion. My pair are grey and peach (my favorite color!).
I own a pair of these flip flops. They are very comfortable and was very affordable. I would recommend them to anyone who was a comfortable flip flop for the beach. They are easy to clean and care for.
As a woman, I can find a pair of sneakers in 5 minutes in either section, men's or women's. They are my go-to walking shoe, & I am a new balance lover. So many options, & color choices & functionality.
I have always bought Nikes I just love them so much and they don't make my feet look big. I love the fun vibrant colors and they are just sooo comfy. I will never use another tennis shoes no matter what!
Nike is a five star rating, there are some good things like the Nike pros sure it's the sandals those shoes and they're all a good quality. They are a little on the expensive side but it's all worth it
I purchased a pair of running shoes of NIke last summer in Florida while i was on vaction the price was expensive but they were totally worth it. They still look new! and they are extremely comfortable!
I bought my first pair of Nike running shoes 2 years ago. Granted I'm not a runner but I do wear them a lot and they're still going strong. They are so comfortable. My new favorite brand of tennis shoes.
Nike has always been a big part of my life. It is the best workout brand out there in my case. It's quite expensive, but places like kohls and stuff have it for much cheaper. I recommend to all of you
I am totally in love with Nike products. Mainly shoes. I own about 6 different pairs of Nike tennis shoes and wear them on a daily basis for work and exercising. I will not own any other brand of shoe!!!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos