BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Deana K.
Ringwood, NJ
I have used and trusted Nike for all my sporting needs, workout gear, and sneakers. I have yet to get something I don't like. For the most part its affordable and you can find it virtually anywhere!
Tessa M.
I won't ever buy any other brand of running shoes! So many options to choose from when it comes to style of shoe. The patterns are so cute! They motivate me to workout because I want to wear them!
Nikki-Marie F.
Anderson, IN
I love going back to Nike shoes after not wearing them for awhile, it makes me appreciate them so much. Very comfortable, supportive, and styles to match any mood or outfit or sport. Perfect for hinkin in the woods up hills, running track or playing soccer on the field.
Kennedy M.
Mesa, AZ
I love everything Nike makes. I've always only worn their athletic shoes and their work out clothes last for a very long time. I love that online you have the option to customize everything as well!
Susana B.
Hialeah, FL
Whenever i need anything tk do with sports i go woth Nike. Nike has great quality and are always looking for new ways to make their customers more comfortable and get the best out of their products!
Arianne C.
Harriman, TN
I have never been disappointed by any Nike product. My husband is in the military and works out daily. He ALWAYS wears Nike shoes. They are the best when it comes to running. I also wear them. I have a few clothing items and they have held up so well unlike other brands.
gerard p.
Harrodsburg, KY
Nike has some of the best shoes on the market with a wide variety of choices. They even still make a lot of their classic line with upgrades like Nike Air technology to make the shoe more comfortable. And yes they are a little high in price but you have to pay for quality.
brenda a.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great variety most comfortable clothing ever! This item was exactly what I wanted. It truly satisfies my needs and exceeds what it states. I would buy it again! Really enjoyed it recommend it to everyone!
Casey B.
New Kensingtn, PA
Overall great Quality Products. You hear all the time, "You get what you pay for" And that is true with Nike. You will never go wrong with a Nike Product. Built with quality material and last long.
Jennifer C.
Nike is one of the best brands ever, I love getting most of my stuff from Nike because they have very good quality, some of their stuff is expensive but Nike is a very good brand and very reliable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?