BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Jessica D.
I absolutely love Nike shoes! They last a long times and are always comfortable for me! Their prices can be a little expensive but going to their outlet stores make the shoe more affordable. Their clothes are nice quality but also a little on the expensive side. However they always look nice on.
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
I love my Nikes. I hate the whole airport security process so I always wear a pair of slip-on Nikes with socks (I know.. embarrassing) to get me through quickly. Nike is also my go-to brand for running sneakers.
Cassie O.
Waxahachie, TX
Just bought me a brand new pair of shoes for dance camp! My daughter also got a pair. They are perfect! Lightweight, stylish and super comfortable! I plan on ordering me some custom red Nikes next! I can't wait!
Colee P.
Urbandale, IA
I love Nike products, especially the Nike Pros. I workout a lot and I love their shorts in the Nike Pros, they stay where they are and don't ride up. A great brand for people who workout or just want to be comfy!
keyonna r.
Warren, MI
Hey guys so while Nike is great for show and fashion they tend to be a bit pricey so watch out for that and if you're not that into sneakers you may not want to spend the money on that but Nike's are still awesome
Nina S.
Awesome brand !.. I love the clothes from Nike. As I use the them for my workouts. They're so comfortable and easy to care for. I'm always out purchasing new clothes from them.
Valerie R.
Nike products are a way of life in my home. I am a runner, my daughter is a track star, and my husband is a basketball coach….we wear nothing, but Nike! We love the brand, durability and option in shoes and attire.
Ashley R.
Alliance, OH
Nike has always been my go-to for shoes and athletic clothing. Everything hold up nicely, comfortable and stylish... I just wish that I didn't have to pay as much for a pair of leggings as I do a pair of shoes....
Melissa S.
Portland, ME
I love Nike. I am plus size and find a lot of Nike clothing to be comfortable and flattering, more so than other athleisure brands. I also consistently find nikes to be consistently more stylish and comfortable.
Reba C.
Traverse City, MI
Everything Nike I own is exceptional quality! I mainly buy my gym shoes from Nike and they're such great quality shoes! My most recent ones are even cushioned on the inside for maximum comfort during my workout!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?