BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Angie M.
Murrieta, CA
Love NIke brand and own 3 pairs of running shoes and countless pairs of shorts! Shoes are a home run as always. Very durable, and price point is what's expected for a good pair of shoes.
Lindsey G.
Mesa, AZ
I only own two pairs of nike but I love the shoes I have. THeir product can be expensive but the quality is worth the product to not have my knees hurting after working out or running.
Julie m.
San Antonio, TX
I love nike products. They are comfortable and look cute even if you aren't working out or playing sports. They have really versatile products and are definitely worth the hype and price
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Nike definitely is a good brand, and they have been running the game since day 1. I think that when you go to a nike store and purchase the shoes, you know you're getting a good product.
Anissa D.
Green Valley, AZ
Nike is the best brand my boyfriend has these and they're so great quality always going to go with Nike first ! my baby will be wearing Nike as will I currently not but soon will be !
Lily R.
These shoes are very comfy and flexible. You can use them for a variety of things. I recommend these for working out and everyday use. The only down fall I have is that they can get really hot on your feet when you run on a tredmille and around the track.
Ashley L.
Birmingham, AL
I'm a huge fan of Nike running shoes. I will only wear their running shoes because they are made perfect for each individual person. Their apparel us pretty costly so I refuse to buy it.
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
I have the Flex Trainer 4 and I absolutely love them as a cross training shoe. They have done great for me for running, walking, golf, HIIT and even just standing on my feet for 8 hours.
Kelby M.
I love Nike overall! The running shoes, the shorts, the leggings, and everything in between! They're all amazing. Great gifts to give and receive or even better to just reward yourself!
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
Me encantan sus diseños de zapatos deportivos, tienen una excelente calidad, los uso para todo tipo de outfit y me encanta la ropa para ir al gym, tiene excelentes precios ya que la calidad es muy buena , recomiendo mucho la marca a mis amigos del gym!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?