BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Erica O.
Rocky River, OH
Nike is the best athletic brand on the market! They have an amazing color and selection of shoes for work,play or leisure and they are always stylish! I have always worn Nike and is definitely worth every penny!
Lauren L.
I love the dependability of this brand. Everything I have from Nike has lasted forever. Their quality is awesome. I love the affordability and the huge selection of products they offer.. including all the colors!
Johanna A.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love it! Love there brands. I recommend for y'all to use this brands. I shop there once in a while. I loved the shopping experience. Everything good about there brand. I would honestly shop their again and again.
Blaire L.
Dalton, OH
I just recently purchased Nike free 5.0 tennis shoes, spandex, and a workout tank top. I love the whole workout outfit. They are sooo comfortable and cute! I will continue to buy all my workout clothes from them!
Colee P.
Urbandale, IA
I love Nike products, especially the Nike Pros. I workout a lot and I love their shorts in the Nike Pros, they stay where they are and don't ride up. A great brand for people who workout or just want to be comfy!
Michelle W.
San Francisco, CA
Love Nike products. They can be pricey but they do hold up well; they have a reputation for a reason. Majority of my workout products are Nike brand - compression shorts, compression leggings, sports bras, running shoes, drifit shirts. They hold up through washes well and maintain their shape.
Nina S.
Awesome brand !.. I love the clothes from Nike. As I use the them for my workouts. They're so comfortable and easy to care for. I'm always out purchasing new clothes from them.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
Nike shoes are definitely the best. They have a different selection for all kinds of activities. I've never had any problems with any Nike shoes. They also have great color choices which is really important to me.
Jose R.
Winnetka, CA
I love shoes, but my all time favorites would have to be Nike Roshe's .. they are comfortable they always come out with different colors I never get tired in them ... every time I go to the mall I buy a new pair
Ansley  N.
I love nike! i have sweatpants, sports bras, nike pros, nike shorts, shirts, shoes...and everything ive gotten from this company is great quality, really comfortable, long lasting and fashionable too. i love nike!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?