BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mandy R.
They make everything you can think of they last a long time. i love there shoes because I'm a runner and nike supports what i need to be supported shocks help with my shine splits, ect.
Casey S.
Lewis Center, OH
Nike is fantastic. Nike uses technology to keep you comfortable. It is in the range from affordable to expensive, some shoes can rack up in price and clothes as well. I would recommend this to anyone looking for cute, and comfortable designer sportswear.
Samantha C.
Orlando, FL
Nike is the number one absolute best brand to buy fir everyday life, running ,everything they are a little pricey but the investment and the results at the end are definitely worth it !
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I love Nike. The cloths and shoes uphold an outstanding amount of wear. I found them very comfortable. They are a little pricey but for the quality and comfort I feel it's well worth it.
Claire G.
I love love love Nike, loyal customer. Items are cute and of good quality. I love my nike combat spandex shorts. I even wear them under dresses for comfort, and love to sleep in them. I also think they are at least a little more reasonable than UA.
Sydney S.
Oakland, CA
Nike is a really great, high quality brand. I also feel that their products are usually affordable. I personally love to wear nike running shoes and I buy Nike shoes for my son as well.
Michelle K.
Fort Wayne, IN
The Nike Dual Fusion St shoes are the best pair of running shoes I have ever owned... In fact I have bought 3 pair and hope to get a 4th soon. The are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and as long as they keep making them I will keep bying them
Samantha S.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Clothes are in the high price range but I love the quality and they last a long time! I love Nike shoes as well! So comfortable and so many different styles. Their sweatpants are a must!!
Cassandra C.
Mount Morris, NY
I wear Nike everywhere I go. I wear my Nike shox at work everyday and wear basketball sneakers in the gym. All my workout gear is Nike as well. There are so reliable of their materials.
Natasha B.
Winchester, KY
Nike is a great company with lots of options and style. These shoes are the only tennis shoes I wear for working out, running, or just running errands. Great quality workout clothing too!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?