BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is my go to sport sneaker brand. Nike shoes are high quality and cute. One pair lasted me two years, which is impressive. I love all the different varieties of colors. I will never wear another product on my feet.
Jessica U.
Stephenville, TX
Nike is always on the pricier side, but everything they make is good quality and lasts. I love their workout shorts and shoes. My 3 year old loves their shoes too.
Courtney S.
Patton, PA
I love my Nike apparel!!!! I only every get Nike sneakers because they are so comfortable and they hold up really well. Not to mention they have so many different options to pick from. I also like there work out gear, its great stuff. They have so much to choose from and its definitely worth buying!!!
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Loving nike all these years! I use it for the gym, running and just about anything. I love my all white airmax which i pretty much use on a regular basis these days
Ben C.
I love Nike. I like their clothes, their shoes. I always get great customer service at their stores too. I would definite recommend Nike too all of my friends! Anyone who wants good athletic wear should go to Nike.
Kerilyn W.
Stamford, CT
Obsessed with sneakers and will only buy Nike. You have to find what style fits you but once you do, you're all set. The price can be a little much but if you shop at an outlet or online during sales you're fine.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Nike is a great sports brand. They're good quality and for the most part decently priced. I've owned a pair of running shoes from them and they lasted me years. It's a well known and trusted brand that is loved by many.
Brooke E.
Farmington , MN
Love Nike products. Shoes, clothes, socks, everything! Always have the freshest looking stuff. Long-lasting and definitely worth the money that you spend. Always friendly employees as well. Which is always a plus!
Rachel M.
Webster, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I only buy Nike products. I have over four pairs of Nike sneakers that each serve various purposes whether it be running, partaking in fitness classes, or just being comfy and still cute. Very durable and affordable!
Sydney J.
Dayton, OH
One of my favorite brands are nikes , but the only problem is that they aren't adorable. They work every penny you spend on them. I use them when I'm at cheer practice , for a daily look , wherever I go they go.
Jennifer H.
Do you guys prefer Nike or adidas :)?
Maria C.
I've wanted Nike running shoes and I want to know if they are worth the money?
Esmeralda S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Who else LOVES Nike?
Gabriela B.
bad experience?
Tony  M.
Is this brand comfortable?