BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Ben C.
I love Nike. I like their clothes, their shoes. I always get great customer service at their stores too. I would definite recommend Nike too all of my friends! Anyone who wants good athletic wear should go to Nike.
Victoria S.
Wichita, KS
I love my new Nike leggings! The high waist band is great for a mom running around with kids. The quality seems to be great considering the amount of time I have washed them already. I would recommend shopping here!
Ruma  b.
Absolutely love nike. nike is a brand thats going to last a lifetime. The quality the comfort. You cant deny it. If you own a pair of shoes you already know. I just ordered the air max and the roshe runs. Love them.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
I'm currently wearing a pair of Nike tennis shoes, and a Nike sports bra, and they are the most comfortable things I have! I love Nike and always have because their quality is amazing! I will always buy Nike apparel!
Rachel M.
Webster, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I only buy Nike products. I have over four pairs of Nike sneakers that each serve various purposes whether it be running, partaking in fitness classes, or just being comfy and still cute. Very durable and affordable!
Nicole K.
Houston
I always shop Nike when I'm looking for new running shoes. The shoes hold up very well. My favorite purchase would be my Nike airs. They are expensive but you get what you pay for. I would definitely shop here again.
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
Love these shoes! I actually bought these for me to wear to work. I work in a prek and I am literately standing all day and on the move non-stop. These are so comfortable! I don't come home with sore feet anymore.
Maggie C.
Great running leggings and bras. Love the shoes-- both fashionable and helpful for my feet. Lines are usually long, but that's ok. It's a sport store. Good quality, but a little too pricey for most stuff. They can get away with it though because they are Nike.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
I like pretty much everything from hoodies to shorts to shoes. i feel like i can have my nike stuff longer that anything else like i have had a pair of nike shoes for like 2 years and they are still in really good condition
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
Nike is my favorite! Whenever I workout I always make sure I have my mike running shoes. They have super cute workout clothes and shoes for both men and women. The shoes are super comfy and make running better for me.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?