BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kara R.
Nike is a great brand for active clothing and shoes. I mostly buy their shoes for my whole family. They are comfy, stylish, and last long enough. I wouldn't buy them from outlets though, they are low quality.
Saima V.
Glen Allen, VA
My husband just ordered a pair of their custom shoes. I thought it was so cool to be able to completely design the whole shoe. They showed up and looked exactly like the way my husband designed it online. He has flat feet and Nike makes shoes very well suited for people with flat feet.
Brittney L.
Ewa Beach, HI
Everything from Nike is amazing and made with such good quality! You can find shoes made for different types of exercise that are both cute and comfy. Their work out clothes are super cute and comfy as well :)
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike shox are my favorite. they are comfortable and last a really long time. I use to stand on my feet for 10+ hours at work and nike shox were the only shoe that didn't keave me with pain in my feet or my back.
Suzi S.
I love Nike products! i don't have to look so drab when I workout anymore because I have such a huge selection to choose from. Their products are great, last a long time and make me look bomb while working out.
Anna C.
Pflugerville , TX
I love the Nike Basketball Elite and Platinum socks. The are very nice and have great padding. Fit well. They absorb wetness. The Football Elite socks are just as good. I'll keep buying them over and over.
Alyssa H.
I love their shoes a lot. I think that anything that you but from Nike is such a great investment and you get so much that is worth your money. I am a Nike Product tester and if you want to find out more, let me know. I get free shoes and get to keep them, so I am definitely a huge advocate for the company!
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Nike brand tennis shoes are the only shoes that I can find that don't kill my feet, they last forever and are definitely worth the price. The styles and colors are also amazing they have a huge range of colors.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
I only purchase nike tennis shoes. Totally worth the price since the quality is so great. Many different styles to pick from in stores and online. I love how comfortable and lightweight my running shoes are :)
Allison E.
Cass City, MI
I love Nike products, but only go to the outlet stores because I can't afford to keep a growing family clothed in their full price stuff. Definitely lasts longer and worth it, but not if the kids are growing
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back