4.79 / 5 based on 49,027 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I two have Nike Free's - the second generation (before they started giving numbers), and a pair of 3's. I absolutely love them. They are so light-weight, and after using them consistently for all my exercise, regular tennis shoes just feel too heavy now. I absolutely love them!
I'm the biggest Nike fan ever. Majority of my work out gear from dri fit shirts, compression shorts, shoes, and everything in between. Such a great brand and dependable! You can't go wrong with Nike.
I LOVE Nike. I would love in all my Nike gear if I could. Every pair of Nikes I've ever purchased are comfortable and easy to wear. I live in my Nike sweatshirts for those athleisure mood kind of days.
I have these in black and pink I love them! they're so comfortable and I wear them all the time! they match all of my workout clothes and are so comfortable I wear these even when I'm not exercising!
I loveeee Nike especially their shoes and sports where! I have never had a problem with any purchases I've made, I've gotten my favorite pair of shoes their! They were very affordable and super cute!
Nike will always be my favorite brand! Whether I'm buying Running shoes or clothes I am never let down, it is always high quality and worth the price. They have a large variety of styles and seem to always have something to accommodate anyone and everyone. Nike for the win.
I love nike. I usually go to the outlet to catch a good deal. It is a brand that stays together nicely. i only shop there 1 or twice a year. it can be expensive but when you catch a good deal it is worht it
One of the longest around and most solid options for athletic apparel and workout gear! I have had several of my shoes for multiple years and with care they last
Nike running sneakers are the only brand that has lasted me years while still looking cute! Its not just about brand recognition, they are very well made too! They can be kind of pricey but I think a good pair of workout shoes are worth it because you really only need one pair.
I love Nike. Although I will not spend the money for things like running shorts or pants, or their shirts that never feel right on me. THE SHOES are always amazing and can last year's and years when taken care of. I gut a pair a few years back and still have them in my closet to use at the gym or when I go out. And they are so light weight and airy.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos