BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Anastasia E.
Plainfield, NJ
I love Nike! It is a little pricey, if you go to an outlet, or catch a good sale, it is AMAZING! I would recommend Nike to anyone no matter what age or size you are. I shop at Nike at least 5 times a month!
Ayerin F.
Bronson, FL
I love Nike sneakers. They always fit comfortably. The provide not only the support needed but also are well made. Specially the new light weight designs. You can't ever go wrong with a great pair of sneakers.
Guadalupe R.
I purchased a pair of Nike Air Max 90's and they are amazing! Paid $180 and do not regret it at all! I would say their Janoskis are very uncomfortable and hurt my feet.
Ryan G.
Georgetown, TX
Hands down, there is no better provider of active and athletic gear and clothing. From sweatpants and sneakers to socks and backpacks, if the price makes sense, there's no other sports apparel I'd rather own.
Sadie B.
I love my Nike shoes!! They are so comfy and don't hurt my feel like most shoes. They are my go to shoes. Not only for running or working out, but also to wear around the house and to do daily work things.
anahi a.
Nike is one of my most favorite brands out there! everything that comes from Nike if made of good quality! i always go there to buy all my running shoes that i own is just the best store out there for sports!
Vianey C.
Texas
Anything from nike from shoes to the hoodies are the best always great quality. Will alway recommend. To being sporty outside to just lounging around in you nike joggers. Nike will always be one of my faves.
Shannon R.
Joliet, IL
I love nike shoes but I am really disappointed due to the fact I found a pair of shoes on the internet that I am in love with but I cannot seem to find them anywhere I went to 5 different show stores and online
Stephenie P.
Nike is my favorite workout brand. They are very easy to shop with and they always meet my needs. My most favorite purchase from Nike is my Nikeid Roshes. They are super comfy and came in super quick like everything else. I will definitely shop from Nike many more times.
Mia S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The Nike brand is synonymous with quality athletic footwear and apparel. Every pair of Nikes I have owned I loved, and they lasted forever. They constantly innovate with materials, color swatches and designs.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back