4.79 / 5 based on 51,317 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
When it comes to having to buy more training gear I always turn to the well known and spectacular Nike I love the sports wear they have and just haven't got enough money to buy what I want but overall I turn to Nike every time if only it was a bit more cheaper it is kind of on the pricey side!!!!!
Nike is the best for support! I am a runner, and I have used certain brands that did not give me the lasting comfort that I needed during my 5-10km runs, but my nike Frees do the trick! I love them! Grey and pink!!!!
I can't enter this shop without purchasing at least 4 shoes for me and my family. I love their running shoes or even their slippers to go. Their well worth the price long lasting comfort and being that I'm on my feet standing for at least 10-11 hours at the hospital these are shoes that I only purchase.
Nike sneakers are my favorite sneakers to run in and wear. They are comfortable enough that I can wear them at work where I stand for my whole 8-hour shift. Plus their colors are always eye catching and in style.
I would wear these everyday if I could! So comfortable and lightweight. I have runners knee and its always bothering me but these shoes have helped alleviate the pain. I look forward to buying these in other colors!
Quality!!! I LOVE their tennis shoes! I currently have the Nike Lunar's, and I love love love them. Comfortable and cute! Not to mention I love all of their workout gear. You can never have too many workout clothes!
i Love Nike Clothes and Shoes their the best to work out in or go to the gym , their clothes are little pricey but its worth it sometimes you can deals in the nike outlet i do recommend you to shop at there stores
I never used to be able to wear Nike's to run in - my foot was too wide for their design - but their new models are amazing and fit perfectly. They are lightweight and perfect for my moderate mileage. I love them.
Dunks are my favorite. but i love pretty much anything nike puts out. i love the free runs they fit so comfortably. They are my #1 brand for shoes. I have a whole room just for shoes and almost all of them are nikes!
Anything Nike I've ever purchased has been awesome. I have sneakers - the newest ones I've purchases were cute leopard print Nike Frees, I have sports bras, Capris, Shorts, Tanks, and my newest nike love - the Nike Studio Wraps - which I LOVE doing T25 with. I have never had a bad experience with Nike
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos