BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jacqueline M.
Lenexa, KS
I have very wide feet and Nike shoes tend to be more for narrow feet, so unfortunately I cannot wear the very trendy Nike's like I'd like to. However, I do wear Nike workout gear! Their dry fits are the best!
Natalie W.
Millersville, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is one of the beat brands there are. Ive literally been wearing them since i was born! I wish i could affird5 new @nike shoes but the kids gotta come first.
Kristin N.
Green Bay, WI
Every time I need a pair of running shoes, I buy Nikes. They are comfortable, breathe well, and flex perfectly with my feet. They're great for the trail running I do as well as the 5ks that I like to train for.
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Nike is one of my favorite athletic brands for everything from shoes to shirts and pants. My kids also love the clothing and shoes, they would probably have a whole lot more if I let them. ūüėČ Great quality brand.
Lauren G.
Kansas City, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Nike Free Runs, they are the most comfortable, light running shoes. Not to mention they come in a plethora of colors! And they always seem to be coming out with newer, better versions! GET SOME!
Joy M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My favorite brand of tennis shoe. I never look anywhere else unless I find nothing I like here. Their prices are sometimes too high, but going to the outlet stores, their prices are amazing and can't be beat!
Julia S.
Simsbury, CT
I've bought their sneakers, clothing, etc etc etc. as everyone says, the price isn't that great, but the quality is amazing and worth the price you pay. i also love how you can customize things on their website!
Emily Z.
West Harrison, IN
Love Nike! It's my favorite athletic brand. Everything that I have purchased has been great quality and last a long time. I really do love their shorts also known as Norts. I wear them everyday in the summer!
Laura M.
Willingboro, NJ
I own a good number of Nike products, whether it is shorts, shoes, hoodies, etc. They are all always so comfortable and very durable. Also, they have the greatest looks and styles and so many to choose from!
Aushlin L.
Hoyt, KS
Nike is the only pair of shoes I will wear. They fit great and have enough arch for my flat feet. I will never buy anything other than Nike, especially since I'm on my feet 8 hours a day all day. Great price!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back