4.79 / 5 based on 49,110 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
If I could live in shoes these would be the brand I did it in. I love love love nike!!! No one should turn down a pair nikes, I have several pairs in my closet and get a new pair every chance I get!
I absolutely love nikes shoes, socks, clothes it I just SO comfortable! I can't last a day without slipping on my nile Roches. It is just so amazing! I would 100% suggest nikes as your go to shoe!
Always been a fan of Nike products, and I'm also a Jordan Enthusiast. I love the style the Future's bring to the table, the futuristic style is something I'm really looking forward too. Keep it comin'z
Nike shoes are the best type of shoes you can get for exercising or just for your everyday shoe. Comfortable, Stylish, and has Long-Lasting quality. Love to wear my Nike pair to exercise and workout.
I love nike. They're the only running shoes I purchase because In have sensitive feet when I workout and I have bad knees. They might seem a little pricey but they last a while but definitely worth it,
Nike has been around for a long time, they make great products from clothing to shoes and all around. the price varies, sometimes you can get a good deal but normally you pay more for better quality!
I have a pair of Nike free runs that are my absolute favorite shoe I have ever purchased. The quality of Nike is unbeatable and it's worth the splurge to get a better pair of shoes that will last longer.
After having reconstructive surgery Nike shoes were the only shoes that all of my new found braces would fit in and support my foot at the same time! Love every pair of Nikes I have ever purchased
I love the look of Nike shoes, unfortunately they just don't work well for me on long runs. I do, however, have a lot of accessories. I absolutely can't live without my Nike+ GPS SportWatch or Nike Fuelband!
Prices are pretty high but only because the merchandise is all very high class. Everything lasts for a very long time I have Nike air max running shoes from 3 years ago that I still wear to this day!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos