BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Chelsea S.
Pensacola
My husband is a shoe addict! Nike never fails to impress. The quality of shoes and clothing is always amazing and all the new products coming out never fail to please us.
Kenn🤘🏼 D.
Hillsboro
I have a couple pair of shoes of Nike and they are so Comfortable. I know this is weird but when I wear nike things I feel super hyper and I feel like I run a lot faster.
kelsie m.
Nike is obviously one of the more pricey brands, but definitely worth the cost. They’re quality is long-lasting and comfortable. And did I mention, super cute? Makes you look good and feel good while working out.
Brittany S.
Summerville , SC
Let’s just say that I should probably take out stock in Nike. I have purchased 3 pair of Nike sneakers in the past 6 months and my boyfriend has purchased 4 pair. I have compared the trainers that I purchased it’s other competitors and they’re lighter, more comfortable AND cheaper. Can’t beat that.
Cindy S.
Porterville , CA
I don’t exercise much but when I do it’s a trip to the Ice-cream place next to my house. In rare occasions I do go hiking and Nikes hands down are very comfortable to walk in. I keep repurchasing for myself and for my mother as well.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Nike is pretty great! I have some slip ons and I really like them. Comfy and for a pretty good price! I’ve had my shoes for about 2 years and they’re still in good shape.
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
I am currently wearing Nike sneakers as I write this review! They have had my back, or should I say feet, back in my track & field days and they are still my fav sneaker brand! They keep my feet and ankles safe while working out at the gym. They are also super comfy during my long NYC work commute.
Katie W.
Minneapolis
Nike is my go to for workout shoes. I absolutely love the quality, look, and feel of the shoes. The only downside is the price, but you are paying for the name after all.
Sierra L.
Lubbock, TX
I love Nike products. They are pretty expensive but really worth it. It’s great quality and very well made and comfortable. I love my Nike shorts and Nike running shoes.
Iliana S.
San Antonio
I’m a plus size girl and Nike has some of the best running shorts in the game!! Great length always convenient to have.Their shoes are always super comfortable as well!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?