BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Laura P.
Valley View, TX
I love the shoes and clothes!! Great for helping me get into my wedding shape :) I love my nike airs and won't workout wearing anything else. I also have some nice sportsbras that fit wonderfully!!
ashley h.
Middletown, CT
Ive been wearing nike gear since middle middle school and i can always, always count on them. Comfortable, trendy, so much stuff to choose from. If i could fill my entire shoe storage with nikes i would!!
Kerry P.
Atlanta, GA
I know...i know.....I am a nike girl. I love nikes. The shoes give me the support that I need. Unlike other shoes makers....it is dead on. I love the nike air max. They are worth every penny. :)
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I love the fit on all Nike shoes. My foot is rather small, and in most athletic shoes I have to wear a completely different size than I usually am. Nike also gets an A plus for durability and comfort.
Jessica R.
Lancaster , CA
I buy nike shoes, sports bras, tanks and i love it all. the shoes are very comfortable especially for running, long walks, and the gym. theres many different colors as styles you'll want all of them.
I absolutely love nikes shoes, socks, clothes it I just SO comfortable! I can't last a day without slipping on my nile Roches. It is just so amazing! I would 100% suggest nikes as your go to shoe!
Madison M.
Berkley, MA
I love the Nike yoga pants and capris! I wear them running errands and working out. They wash/dry and hold up really well. The fit is pretty true to size as well! These are definitely a staple for me!
Tai W.
This has been a go to brand for as long as I can remember. I really do not have any major complaints about their company or products. I will continue to use and purchase there products in the future.
jrsXjrs ..
Favorite running shoes brand and work out clothes. By far the best. Definitely get a bang for your buck and quality is amazing, not to mention always very fashionable and up to today's latest trends! Love Nike!
Mariyah F.
Atlanta, GA
Prices are pretty high but only because the merchandise is all very high class. Everything lasts for a very long time I have Nike air max running shoes from 3 years ago that I still wear to this day!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?