BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Carlo C.
I have loved Nike since I was a poor kid who only looked at their stuff through a window. Now that I'm an adult, I am still broke but now I can admire their products through my phone. All in all a great company.
Torrie W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have multiple pairs of running shoes from Nike, they are comfortable and provide support. Some are more expensive than others, but I found they all have good quality. The Nike outlet also has a lot of good deals!
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I recently purchased a new pair of Nike running shoes. They are extremely comfortable and provide a good amount of support for my feet and legs while I am exercising. Love this brand! It is one that I can trust.
Cheyenne J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love this brand! I have a pair of tennis shoes and they're very comfortable when I workout. Their clothes are slight expensive, but definitely worth it, great quality!
Angel L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
If you are looking for good quality athletic products, nike is your brand. Almost everyone I know has a pair of nike tennis shoes, they are just that comfortable and good quality. Plus they have beautiful styles.
Morrissa M.
Even though the brand is expensive for me I keep going back because I now what ever I buy will be worth the money. There stuff is great quality. My favorite purchase would either have to be my compression shorts or my spikes.
Rachel M.
I love my Nike sneakers! I wear them everyday to workout in! They aren't cheap though! I hope they holdup! I'm hoping they last at least 6 months since I only workout 3-5 times a week. I'll buy them again for sure.
Krystal P.
Love Nike but I mean who doesn't? They sneakers are always fresh and they keep me coming back. I find them to run small and always a wear a half size to a full size up.
Angela L.
Elizabethtown, KY
I recently got a pair of Nike gym shoes and I absolutely love them! They are extremely comfortable and of course stylish. They can go with almost anything and I don't have to worry about them getting scuffed up.
Heather M.
manchester
Best shoes I've been able to find. I buy the all black ones for work and they are comfortable and durable. I also bought the Nike cleats for both my kids and they have held up through any rough nights on the field
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back