BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kady H.
Paris, AR
Nike is one of my all-time favorite brands!!! They never disappoint! All of the products I have from them always last long and look great! They are also definitely worth what you pay for!
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
I like the styles that Nike has for their shoes. I just have never found a shoe that they make that is comfortable. Even their basketball shoes were a little too hard in the soles for me.
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
Love sneakers. Such a wide variety of types of sneakers and styles. I also love their no show socks because there is a sticky pad that sticks to your foot and doesn't let the sock fall down.
Gracie K.
Fort Mill, SC
So lets just say Nike brand is pricey, but totally awesome! Do i think its worth the high price? Absolutley....not! Though it is amazingly cute, and comfortable, I think it wouldn't hurt to lower the prices. But overall, they have varities and are crazy cute!
Jessica L.
Hockley, TX
Nike makes the most adorable shoes and workout clothes! Although the last pair of Nikes I bought hurt the sides of my feet and I'm not sure why because I have been wearing them for years with no issues! I will continue to buy them and other products from Nike!
Destinee H.
Raleigh, NC
I get excited about Nike, simply because in my opinion has one of the best running shoes. I always get the Nike Frees! Love them, and always have a variety. Company is overall awesome!!!!!
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
All I wear is Nike sports bras, spandex, & sneakers. For dance practices, you won't find me in any other brand besides Nike! Very comfortable and is well worth the money! Very good quality!
Arielle B.
Michigan
I love Nike shoes! They're the only athletic shoes I will wear when I'm active and working out. They're very comfortable, light, and come in different styles and colors. I feel like they make me perform better when I workout and last me for a very long time.
Kori W.
Chattanooga, TN
These shoes are very colorful and bright i love them, they are soft on the eyes and comfortable on my feet. Working in a hospital I'm walking 12hrs a day and they give me the power to do so.
juliet l.
Long Beach , CA
This brand of shoe is comfy and stylish in many ways. it has great cushion especially the running shoes. this is my favorite brand of shoes to get. it has many variety of styles and colors to choose from. it is the kind of shoes you can walk in for hours :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?