4.79 / 5 based on 51,370 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,707 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Visited the outlet store the other day and was greeted with a free water bottle and $10 gift card!!! I got 2 pairs of sneakers for $40!!! The deals they have are incredible and their products are of the highest quality!
These shoes are so comfy- great for all day wear! They are very lightweight and feel almost springy, which makes runs way more enjoyable. They come in an array of colors, so you're sure to find something that you love.
As a designer, I just love Nike's brand, and every product they put out is clean and attractive, not to mention functional. Love FreeRun and AirMax and my boyfriend recently got me some FlyKnits and they're sooo comfy.
I wear my free runs for everyday use at the gym and they are perfect. Also great for shorter distance runs and treadmill runs (less than 3 miles). My only complaint is that they do not provide enough ankle support for distance running but I don't think they're necessarily meant for that type of exercise.
I love Nike. When school rolls around I always like to invest in a pair of Nike's. They're super comfortable and just suit my style. Their apparel is also super nice, if it didn't have that price tag I'd buy it all!
I love my Nike running shoes. I never leave for the gym without them! They have the perfect fit for my foot and they are pretty durable. They range pretty pricey but I believe they are worth it if they will be used!
This place is the best place for shopping for workout gear. Customer service is good.working, walking, running All my shoes are from here. Very affordable when they're on sale
People are super helpful. I needed lifting shoes at a good price and the girl knew just what I needed! Their clothes are really pricy but they have good deals on shoes. I usually make a stop on my daily shopping trips.
Love nike so much! All the athletic wear is cute and affordable while also being comfortable and easy to wear during sports or workouts. Love this as it is a good, not too expensive brand thta makes amazing quality items
I mostly have all my running shorts and shirts from Nike the material is very soft and smooth and you get a great sweat in them sometimes it's over pricey but it's worth it the clothes will last you for a very long time
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos