BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Krystal L.
This brand is both stylish and functional. Been wearing their check symbol since I was a child. I love their running shoes and sweat-shirts. The plain crewneck/hoodies with the NIKE logo never going out of style
Amanda R.
West Covina, CA
A for style, simply because Nike has the style down. Comfort, not so much.I love my Nike Frees for my cross training and weight lifting. If you want a good running shoe, go get fitted. I currently run in Asics.
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
NIKE is without a doubt the best sports product I could ask for! I use all their products for all of my fitness needs and I am running in the Half Marathon Race next weekend in San Francisco that they are hosting.
Brenda R.
Irving, TX
Love their products even though they're expensive . But such great quality I gotta say ! My shoes are a year and a half old and they still look newer then ever !
Marissa E.
Raleigh , NC
Hands down the best of the athletic brands. Their shoes are so high quality and their clothes are the most comfortable. Some athletic pants have weird seams and an awkward fit, but Nike's always fit just right.
Aliah S.
Norcross, GA
I go to gym regularly & I'm into extreme sports. I always shop at nike for my sports shoes, they're very comfortable & they last such a long time! Not to mention the material is fantastic and they look amazing!
Blaire L.
Dalton, OH
I just recently purchased Nike free 5.0 tennis shoes, spandex, and a workout tank top. I love the whole workout outfit. They are sooo comfortable and cute! I will continue to buy all my workout clothes from them!
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
Nike's products are not only durable but are very fashionable at the same time. You don't have to worry about the way you look while going to the gym in their clothes because you are guaranteed to look your best.
Ansley  N.
I love nike! i have sweatpants, sports bras, nike pros, nike shorts, shirts, shoes...and everything ive gotten from this company is great quality, really comfortable, long lasting and fashionable too. i love nike!
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
I love the Nike brand. Their clothing is, in my opinion, always good quality. Their running apparel is not only visually appealing, but also its practical use is awesome. Definitely a brand I can rely on. LOVE IT!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back