BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Tubby S.
i love love love the nike store !!!!!! there’s anything and everything you can buy. i paid about $114.50 for a sweat suit so if that affordable for you then you should buy the clothes, nike is always having sales to i recommend this store
Sarah W.
Amherst, OH
Bought my boyfriend two pairs of Nike shoes- one athletic, one casual and he wears them every day. I wore nike when I ran cross country and those suckers held up for two years! Love the brand and will definitely be buying from them again.
Mia S.
crystal lake
nike is my go to when I look for shoes. I️t has pretty good prices but great quality. Your gym shoes will last you through probably around five years. All the shoes have cute designs and I️t always makes I️t hard to chose from all of them!
Taylar P.
Valley Center
I love Nike, every time I’m around a store that I can go to I will go. The only thing I don’t care much for is the price, I feel like things are very overpriced only because it has the check mark on it. But they have so many cute clothes!
Ariana J.
Apopka, FL
I love this brand. The shoes and clothes are great and stylish. The workout clothes are amazing, soft and easy to move around in. The shoes are so comfortable and so stylish. The prices vary sometimes but they throw out really good deals.
Hannah H.
raleigh
I love Nike! Their products are comfortable and high quality and get the job done. I have been using the same shoes from Nike for year after year (buying the same kind over and over). I really like their clothes too. They last a long time.
Cory L.
Manitowoc
Nike is a great brand a has reliable products from clothing to shoes. The cost ratio is fair and not too expensive. The quality has been top notch thus far. The foam on the shoes wore pretty quickly, but the integrity of the shoe remained.
Jessica L.
I love Nike! Although it is somewhat expensive, I am obsessed with Nike shorts! I also love Nike tennis shoes. Their clothes are perfect for casual days outside or for working out! They always have such cute designs and fabulous products!
Madison W.
Cape Girardeau
I like Nike a lot. I love the style, but I do feel like they are over priced. A pair of yoga pants are around $60 and they are just the same as a $20 pair you could find at old navy. The shoes are not made any better than knockoffs either.
Della W.
Carmel, IN
I get off of my sports clothing from here I love this brand it is very comfortable and good for the price! I will definitely be buying again I love their dry fit shorts! Would recommend for anyone trying to work out more! Very comfortable!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?