4.79 / 5 based on 51,308 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Favourite brand since I was in elementary school! The first pair of shoes I ever bought with my own money were Nikes. There's so much nostalgia that I get when it comes to this brand, and never have I once been disappointed by any of their products. Throughout they years I've owned running shoes, lifestyle shoes, basketball shoes, sweaters, jackets, shorts, joggers, exercise pants, and a winter jacket. By far my favourite brand and all my friends know it. :)
I love my Nike Eclipse sneakers. I wear them for lounging, running, crossfit, and weightlifting. I've had them for 3 years now and they are just now starting to wear out on me. That's a pretty long run in my oppinion.
People are super helpful. I needed lifting shoes at a good price and the girl knew just what I needed! Their clothes are really pricy but they have good deals on shoes. I usually make a stop on my daily shopping trips.
Love these shoes, they're so comfortable for workouts.. I do insanity btw. Also for walking/running. BUT If you have bunions, such as me, you might not want to buy these or any other shoe that a seam lying right on it.
This place is the best place for shopping for workout gear. Customer service is good.working, walking, running All my shoes are from here. Very affordable when they're on sale
My favorite sports brand, definitely. I like how comfortable running shoes are, they are also very pretty and last for a long time. I also like their sport bras and running shorts, so comfortable and the quality is great.
I love Nike shoes they are so comfortable! I love Nike's thermal fit sweatpants and hoodies so comfortable and cozy. I took a star away because nike won't let costumers use coupons on the products at like kohls it dicks!
Every time I pass a Nike store I HAVE to go in and look around. I recently got Nike Free Run 5.0 sneakers as a gift and they are the most comfortable shoes ever!! I also went shopping and bought 3 different shirts and shorts. I can count on looking awesome working out whenever I'm rocking Nike. Loveeeee!
This will be a generic review but what is not s great about NIKE? Everything I have bought from the stores I have been using for more than 3 years now and their designs are always the best and beautiful.. If I could afford to buy NIKE I would have bought everything NIKE!
I've been such a Nike fan for years. I love all their running shoes, super great for my feet. Love that all their shows are decent prices too and last a long time! Will never stop purchasing from this company. They give good deals too
Q & A
Do their shoes have good support?
Do you wear socks with all nikes?
Which do you prefer Nike or under Armour?
What products you like from the nike brand .?
Is the RosheRuns really a great running shoe
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos