BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Patricia W.
Fort Worth, TX
i love nike and i will forever be wearing my nike frees as my athletic shoe of choice. their clothes and shoes are of great quality and i don't think their prices (sometimes) are that outrageous for what you get.
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have two pair. One for actual running, and the other for work. I love mine, and have a job where I am constantly on my feet. They never ache and are the most comfortable pair I have found... Plus they are cute!
SaraBeth B.
Summerville, SC
I love everything! It is very expensive, but it's all good quality. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. I've had everything from cleats to Free Runs to Jordan's and I've never been disappointed.
Mariamah W.
I love Nike sneakers recently bought a pair for running and they are super comfortable. Nike also makes some great athletic apparel, I enjoy the wick technology.
Caitlin M.
Salem, OR
Nike has a special place in my heart. I get a lot of different items from them, as do my family and all of my friends. The shoes they sell are wonderful, as are all of the clothes! I would recommend shopping here!
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the shoes and apparel! Great prices and great quality. Worth every penny! The only brand of shoes I buy for my kids for the entire school year. Love the selection of colors. I recommend them to everyone!
Erica J.
Pasadena, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have a couple of pair of Nike that I love to wear. They are comfortable and cute. I like the casual ones the best. I would buy a lot if they were a little cheaper but other than that I think they are wonderful.
mikayla w.
Really, who doesn't love Nike? I have a pair of everyday shoes (running shoes really), had them for 3 years and still practically new. And of course they always have wonderful customer service whenever I shop!
Ashley P.
I absolutely adore Nike shoes. I have had a pair for about 2 years now and they are still going strong, no holes or terrible wear on the inside. Plus they fit perfectly so you never have to worry about running blisters on your heels. :)
Amanda R.
West Covina, CA
A for style, simply because Nike has the style down. Comfort, not so much.I love my Nike Frees for my cross training and weight lifting. If you want a good running shoe, go get fitted. I currently run in Asics.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back