BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Olivia S.
Logan, OH
I LOVE NIKE SO MUCH, i love all of the products that they have from their athletic wear to there shoes to there everyday wear i love it all! They also have some really cute and different shoes!
Leticia R.
Clayton, NC
I love NIKE! From their shoes to their clothing and athletic gear!It is so comfortable and makes the sporting experience better. Not only are you doing exercise but you're doing it with style ;)
Jacee M.
Nike is my go-to running shoe sports store. Their shoes always look great on anyone. I own a pair of 3.0 Nike free runs and they're great! Not too good for running but for everyday wear for sure.
Vinosha S.
My favorite sneakers. They are so comfortable and flexible from just walking down the block or exercising at the gym. They also have holes in the front to let out air and let your feet breathe!
Lauren M.
Punxsutawney, PA
Nike shoes are always reliable and super comfortable. I've tried other shoes before and none have held up as well as these shoes. The clothing is also super comfortable and great for working out.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love my Nikes I bought a purple and blue pair for me and my 2 girls we were all matching and I didnget the kids pair for myself bit was a bit cheaper a girls 5 is like a Womens 7 or something.
Nina P.
Bensalem, PA
I love Nike everything. All my sportswear and shoes are Nike brand. They are so comfortable in everything that they make. I can't imagine making a switch to any other brand for work out attire.
Jennifer N.
Gulfport, MS
I love nike!! Only athletic shoes that comfortably fit my high arch. I absolutely love my women's althetic women's running shorts (too much) they have become the yoga pants of summer for me!!
Brittany T.
Modesto, CA
I AM OBSESSED WITH NIKE SHOES!!! I Love these! I got these in a Hot neon pink color and orange and I absolutely love them! They are so light weight and they are so comfortable to dance in and to work out in! These are by far the best shoes I've boughten so far!
Haley G.
I LOVE nike! I love all of their products. Everything from shoes to leggings to tops to accessories. I wish that it was a bit more affordable for a college student but the quality is amazing!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?