BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Erica M.
san antonio, TX
I love this brand.Im forcer buting the athletic shorts for tennis and the shoes too.I probably own about 20+ nike items and sometimes i find them reagular prices and sometimes cheaper.Overall good quality .
angel h.
Westland
this is one of my all time favorite stores. almost all of my clothes are nike brand. the shopping experience is excellent every time and always good quality with every purchase. 10/10 will shop here again.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike shoes are the best they are reliable and they are durable! I love Nike socks too I never thought I'd pay 25$ for socks until I hot a pack one Christmas that is all I wear now.
Priscilla D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great brand for running shoes and workout clothes. There pieces are very long lasting and high end quality. The brand can be pricey sometimes but it's totally worth it!
Francie H.
Nike's athletic gear is something that I rely heavily on for my work outs. Although it is not the cheapest brand out there, it is definitely the best quality shoes and clothes for working out in. All of the accessories last for at least a year, depending on how much you use them.
iridian f.
Best shoes out there by far. Amazing designs and super comfortable to wear. The shoes are very durable and great quality. i usually never shop at the nike store it's usually in other stores or online.
Mireya W.
Great for anything and everything athletic. I own quite a few pairs of nike pro shorts and leggings and some nike hoodies. I also own nike roshes and I wear them all the time. Love Nike!
Faith L.
Huntsville, AL
I have had a few pairs of Nike shoes and they have always lasted very long. They are also comfortable which is a plus. Some of them are worth the money, but more expensive pairs are not necessary.
Mary m.
Reading, PA
I love Nike dri-fit gear for working out and their running shoes! They're pretty addicting especially since they're so comfortable yet stylish. Nike has definitely been killing it this year with their shoes.
May May P.
Huntsville, AL
I have so many pairs of Nike shoes! They r sooooo comfy! They are neither affordable nor expensive! When ever school starts up I always think to get new Nike shoes! I will definitely still shop there again!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?