BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

veronica s.
Guilford, IN
Always loved the Nike brand. my most recent purchase was a pair of Nike Downshifter 5s. these shoes are not only cute, but they are mesh, comfy, and perfect for any terrain you choose for leg day. very satisfied !!
Carolina H.
N Ft Myers, FL
I want these so bad. I used to have a Nike pair similar to this but lime green substituted this purple. Aside from being amazingly comfortable, they are so cute!
Torrie W.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have multiple pairs of running shoes from Nike, they are comfortable and provide support. Some are more expensive than others, but I found they all have good quality. The Nike outlet also has a lot of good deals!
Amanda C.
Bowling Green, KY
I have two pair. One for actual running, and the other for work. I love mine, and have a job where I am constantly on my feet. They never ache and are the most comfortable pair I have found... Plus they are cute!
Whitney W.
Nike has always been my go to when I need shoes. They offer a lot of different variety for all ages. They last a very long time if taken care of and are some what expensive but the quality makes up for the price.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
Nike is always my go to for anything athletic related. Most of my shoes are Nike and I absolutely love the apparel for women. It is so fashionable and affordable
Morrissa M.
Even though the brand is expensive for me I keep going back because I now what ever I buy will be worth the money. There stuff is great quality. My favorite purchase would either have to be my compression shorts or my spikes.
Cristina M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the shoes and apparel! Great prices and great quality. Worth every penny! The only brand of shoes I buy for my kids for the entire school year. Love the selection of colors. I recommend them to everyone!
Nike never fails to impress. They have a variety of options to choose from. I love to buy their jackets. Nike is affordable and expensive, depends on the item you choose. Very good quality. Definitely recommend.
Cyndle M.
Salt Lake City, UT
You get what you pay for especially when you are buying shoes for a family of 7. The investment is always worth it and my kids always find styles that they love.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back