BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Brooke H.
Franklin, IN
I love their clothes but there shoes are very comfortable! I buy my son a pair of black and white nikes every year and they last and are amazing then turn into play shoes when he gets new ones
Crystal L.
East Bend, NC
I've always loved Nike. They have great quality in shoes their shox right now are my favorite. I wear them all the time most running shoes hurt my feet after long period of wear but these do not.
Ashley  r.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Although I'm not really someone who wears sneakers, I love the roshe runs! I mostly shop at Nike for the workout gear. The pants and shirts are what I like best. Visiting an outlet (which is what I do) or shopping online is the best way to get great deals from here!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
All my tennis shoes are nike. Although a little expensive, they are always worth the money. Very supportive, not heavy, and well made. They also have a wide variety. Their clothing is also great!
Chastity M.
My son is a Nike junkie. Either Air Jordan or Lebron James. They are not cheap by any means. He's a basketball player so he has to have shoes. They are durable. For the prices they should be.
Alex P.
Lancaster, KY
I'm a gym rat & Nike has never failed me in my training. It's cute, not to expensive, and comfortable. It moves with my body, but sill shows your shape. Regardless if I'm just going to walk a little bit or if I'm hardcore in the gym...Nike is always a go to for me.
Tamirah M.
Atlanta, GA
By far one of my favorite brands. From their shoes to clothes and accessories. It's almost like you can never go wrong with Nike products. Great quality & durability, definitely worth the money.
Nicole C.
Montour Falls, Ny
I love my nike gear! If I have the money for it, I usually splurge. There is a Nike outlet store not too far from me and I could spend hours in there! The quality of their products are great. I have nike shoes that are 6 years old that don't seem more than a year old!
James K.
Seattle, WA
Nike is my "go to" brand for most sporting gear. Majority of the sneakers and gear that I purchase/own are made by Nike. Nike is innovative when it comes to design and it's very effective.
Blair B.
Bryan, TX
Nike is my go to sport clothing. I love the nike pro shorts, they are great for the gym! and pair those with a nice pair of nike sneakers, the Free Runs to be exact. Great quality and affordable!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?