BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ana V.
Yuma, AZ
What I like to buy the most from here it is the sports bras they have! I believe they are a little expensive but they are worth every cent! I I shop here because I really like the quality of the clothes.
Kaela D.
Allendale, MI
Everyone always has or wants a pair of Nikes. Not only are they stylish but they also are comfy and actually work!!!! It was my go-to basketball brand all through high school. And now I buy them for running!
Joyce P.
Yonkers, NY
I'm not a sneaker kind of girl, I'm all about my heels and flats lol but when it comes to buying running shoes I have to be faithful to my Nikes Roshe's! I have them in every color and they're so comfy 🤗
Allie L.
MANCHESTER
I've been a dedicated runner for the past 3 years and with that brings lots of running shoes. I have never worn a shoe other than Nike because they get me. They offer so many variations of running shoes, and their minimalist and light weight shoes always steal my heart. Such a big fan!
Janna L.
Waynesville, OH
The Nike Shox are amazing! They have helped with my knees tremendously. They are very stylish and look great with shorts and pants. I have the hot pink, black, and white ones with cheetah print on them.
DESIRAE R.
I was skeptical on this brand on spending this much. I got a lot of use out of them specially when i was pregnant. I wore them out at my work and sent them back and got a gift certificate back to buy more.
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
This has got to be my most valuable product for sure! Such an amazing, comfortable, and light shoe. I use them whenever I'm out for a hike and for when I workout. They have to be my favorite athletic shoes!
Kirsti P.
Gresham, OR
Love my black and pink Air Maxs, the only problem i have is that they didn't strech as much as I had hoped (used to buying cheaper shoes) so they are still a bit tight. But other than that its a win for me!
Shonda H.
Attalla
I always went here to get my black spandex shorts for dance recitals and practice and I go every year and they are the most comfy shoorts!!! I also go and buy leggings to wear around and I love the shoes
hannah c.
Oxford, GA
I love the Nike brand shoe, shox are my favorite. I don't like all the new neon colors but i can find one i like. The new mesh shoes they are making don't last i had a pair that only lasted a few months and the mesh ripped. The shoes are a little pricey but in the end they are with it!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?