BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maria C.
Towson
Love nike! I have always been a fan of their roshe run running shoes and their compression shorts! Very comfortable to move around in! Have already recommended them to my family and they love them a well!
Priscilla D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great brand for running shoes and workout clothes. There pieces are very long lasting and high end quality. The brand can be pricey sometimes but it's totally worth it!
Carissa A.
Tazewell, TN
I love these shoes because they are comfortable and fit my narrow feet well, which can be an issue for me. Their flexibility makes them great for all types of exercise. They are definitely worth every penny.
iridian f.
Best shoes out there by far. Amazing designs and super comfortable to wear. The shoes are very durable and great quality. i usually never shop at the nike store it's usually in other stores or online.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I absolutely love nike!! I own so many nike shoes and clothes. The quality is amazing and they are so comfy. But, most importantly they are cute and fashionable!
samantha j.
Monroe, GA
If you were to look in my closet you'd see Nike EVERYTHING! I absolutely love this brand. Whether it is shoes, sweatpants, hoodies, or t-shirts you can never go wrong with Nike products. Nike shoes are the best for running/working out. They are extremely comfortable and affordable.
Rebecca H.
I love Nike. They can be a bit pricey but are so worth it. They are durable and offer the right support for the different style of shoe. My podiatrist approves me wearing them and that's good enough for me.
Mari M.
San Antonio, TX
I never really wore Nike until I got a bit older and wow do I regret never buying them before. So comfortable and light. Great for running. I wouldn't go to another brand for running and training shoes.
Sabrina S.
Gainesville, FL
Absolutely love Nike products. Always my go-to for workout wear. The shoes last forever and they're always coming out with something new! They clothes and shoes are comfortable and you get what you pay for.
Chelsea M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love Nike. Definitely my number one go to place for workout clothes and shoes. I currently have the roshes and the free run 3's and 5's. They're the most comfortable shoes I own. Definitely worth the money.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?