BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
They're very comfy sneakers. I used these to climb the stairs at the great wall of China and they left my feet not feeling tired. I would definitely recommend these.
Jack B.
Locust Valley
There products are unlike any other and they keep impressing with new designs and types of clothing. The bad thing is they are starting to get expensive slowly and it’s negatively impacting my purchasing of their products.
Heather T.
Pendleton, OR
These fabulous running shoes are my do everything shoes. Even hiking in the mountains. They are light and breathable and just down right comfortable! I have had two foot surgeries and have used these shoes in my recoveries!
chelsea h.
keene, NH
I buy all my athlete shorts from nike and they have never failed me once. The are durable and last you forever given the price you pay. My favorite purchase if my nike running shorts that have lasted me for four years now.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
Anything Nike I love! It is a bit pricey but worth it. There clothing and shoes last longer than antithetical brand. Nike with out clothes are easy to move in and soft. After easing them a hundred times they never fade!
Kristina M.
Davenport, IA
Always can find something in athletic wear in Nike. Stylish clothing that is comfortable for whatever workout you do. They are higher in price than other brands, and I am finding more brands are following Nike's footsteps in the style department but at a lower price. Still, Nike makes great quality clothing.
Lilly B.
Ontonagon
Always sells great products and such good quality one of my favorite stores to shop at they have such cute clothes for a reasonable price the material is always so nice and lasts a very long time definitely would recommend
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love NIKE! I enjoy running and their free runs are so comfortable! They also have them in nice colors not just the regular black and white. They are sometimes pricey but its for the quality because they last a long time.
Lauren C.
Ft. Campbell, KY
I love nike not only are they comfortable they are always in style. I love that there are so many different colors and styles to choose from, I have a different pair in almost every color so my shoes always match my clothes.
Angela J.
Ok so i liveee for Nike anything! My family is a Nike family doqn to my newborn son. I'm currently trying to get back in shape and their workout clothes are great. My husband is obsessed with the KDs and i love the Roshes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?