BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany B.
Fort Worth, TX
These are the only shoes I will wear to work! Working as a nurse these shoes are light weight and very comfortable! My feet never hurt because of the support that Nike shoes give me! I also love how you can get the gear for your shoes to track you running as well!
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
I have worn Nike shoes since I can remember. I am now 21 years old and still wear them! I don't have too many pairs, but also don't need more than 2 pairs (1 pair for work & 1 pair for exercise)
Elizabeth M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love everything but i mainly always buy their shoes i can trust them. The ARMY is a big fan of their free run running shoes to use for pt and they are fashionable!!they are worth their price!!
maria a.
Whether its for exersicing or looking casual they have it all. My whole family owns at least one of Nikes shoes. Find an outlet and they're prices are awesome. You can find new shoes as low as $15
Flor C.
San Diego, CA
I've been trying different options in running gear an none fits better my needs than nike, i specially like their nike free 5 and 7 shoes, nikepro layering clothes and their dri fit technology.
Lindsay M.
Mesa, AZ
Lots of different designs to chose from as well as lots of different shoe styles . Each type of nikes fits differently for whatever your comfort level and based off of if your on your feet a lot , if you want them for working out, or if you want them for just looks.
Jennifer D.
Madison, WI
I like the Nike store they got really good shoes I love their running shoes. Their clothes is a little expensive but worth buying they last a really long time so I would recommend the Nike store.
Alex H.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely love these shoes. I feel like I can run twice as long in these as in other sneakers. I never got any blisters from them and they are extremely comfortable to run long distances in.
Cassaundra P.
Accokeek, MD
These shoes cost pennies to make and we pay hundreds of dollars for them, very bad investment if you ask me. I only buy these on sale. If only I could break my kids out of wanting them so much.
Melissa J.
I've tried every brand of shoe and Nike is my favorite. They fit perfectly and I've never had a bad experience with them. I don't mind paying the price because they are my most comfortable shoe.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?