4.79 / 5 based on 49,198 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I've been a fan of Reeboks before I switched to Nike. When I started doing fitness DVDs, I needed flexible soles and my running shoes were hurting on jumps. I found Free TR series and only buy those since then.
I love Nike products, but only go to the outlet stores because I can't afford to keep a growing family clothed in their full price stuff. Definitely lasts longer and worth it, but not if the kids are growing
Nike is awesome! From their athletic gear to their shoes I can always be confident I won't go wrong buying the Nike brand. I absolutely love my newest running shoes they feel great and are super light weight!
Nike has super cute styles but the clothes do not hold up long enough to be worth the price. The shoes are much better as long as you are not on your feet all day. Then I might go for brooks or another brand.
Over the past 18 months I've become a runner. For my two half marathons I wore Nike and they are absolutely fantastic. I feel no pain in training or during the race and my sneakers are a huge portion of that.
This brand is the brand to go to when you need sporting equipment. It is an amazing prize and very good quality. This brand also really depends on what you buy, some things are really pricey but others are at a good price.
I grew up on Nike. I still like many of their products. But I feel like they have been supplanted by Under Armour for me. Nike's shoes have always run too small. I am a 13+ in Nike and usually 11-12 in everything an anything else. Still has great style, lacking functionality though.
Nike is one of my favorite athletic brands for everything from shoes to shirts and pants. My kids also love the clothing and shoes, they would probably have a whole lot more if I let them. 😉 Great quality brand.
I've bought their sneakers, clothing, etc etc etc. as everyone says, the price isn't that great, but the quality is amazing and worth the price you pay. i also love how you can customize things on their website!
Love Nike work out shoes!! I bought some last year and they are the best absolutely comfortable. They are even good when I go to amusement parks my feet don't even hurt at the end of the night. Great investment
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos