BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jordan P.
Sherrill, NY
I love Nike products, but I think they over price a lot of things, like their headbands especially. I love their shoes and clothing and would recommend to other people who are active or looking for great wicking clothes.
Paige W.
Literally can never go wrong with nikes.
I used to hate wearing athletic shoes around, but Nike is always so comfortable, and looks super cute. Best of both worlds!
Jordin M.
Nike is one of my favorite brands to purchase! Not only for me, but for my one year old as well. Everything they make is so comfortable and makes you feel really good. If I could click more than five stars, I would.
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to love Nike shoes but honestly, they fall apart very quickly! My son, who is a wrestler, works out often. Nike shoes only last him 2 months at best! We like the clothing line but the shoes need some improving!
Justine Z.
Pomona, CA
Nike is the only brand I trust with my workout gear. From the LunarGlide 6 shoes that work perfect for someone with low arches like myself to the hair accessories and workout clothes. Im constantly decked out in Nike.
Ashlee V.
I have always has a great experience with Nike products. They are made very well. And super comfortable. My only complaint is the price. But I continue to buy. Lol
Sydnee W.
Peoria, AZ
Definitely the best athletic shoes. I'm a runner and soccer player and my Dual Fusions and Hypervenoms are my most prized possessions, both are comfortable and are easy to break in I couldn't ask for anything better.
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
Literally have never been disappointed in a product from socks to head bands, from shoes to shorts and shirts and anywhere in between. Hands down some of the best gear.
Andrea R.
Watsonville, CA
Nike is my favorite! Whenever I workout I always make sure I have my mike running shoes. They have super cute workout clothes and shoes for both men and women. The shoes are super comfy and make running better for me.
Becky V.
Love this company for shoes and active wear. They have a wide variety and I highly appreciate that . Also, you can find Nike in so many places it's convenient. :)
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back