BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
monique p.
United States
This brand is okay. I feel as though they have compromised and lowered their quality in their shoes lately. But googles and swim caps and swim suits are still top notch! I would never use another brand. They other ones DO NOT HOLD UP AT ALL.
Kailyn M.
Tyler
Guuuurrrlll I love me some Nike! From the obvious shoes to the sweats and workout gear, this is my go to! They always have great products and customer service, plus it never goes out of style. Price is a little high, but all in all worth it!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Fashionista Expert Level 1
If you are a person who loves to work out then Nike is perfect for you. You would find all the cloth and foot sizes that you are looking for! It has a good quality of cloth and shoes! I would recommend this to everyone I know. The price is fair!
Heather F.
Austin
I support Nike and their business model fully. Their clothing is always of good quality and they have many options within every item to choose from. The price isn’t always the most affordable, but they offer sales regularly. Recommend highly!
Sarah O.
Lynchburg, VA
If I had all the money in the world I would only wear Nike. Such high quality and so comfortable. My favorite running shoes and workout outfits are always Nike. Having Nike clothes makes it fun to workout, which is not something I ever say!!
Shelbie S.
Salem
Love all Nike products. Usually my go to brand for athletic apparel whether it’s shorts, sweat pants, sports bras, or just a simple T-shirt or hoodie. They’re one of my favorite tennis shoe brands because their shoes are always really comfy.
🖤Joanna T.
Chesterfield, MI
I love nike clothes especially their sports bras and spandex!!! I am a competitive cheerleader so having the cute sports bras and spandex makes me feel cute but also comfortable! I also love the support and comfort i get in the sports bras!!!
Gabriela C.
Nike is a great, quality brand that is worth spending the money on for people that are committed to working out. My Nike sneakers are perfect for my workouts, although they were slightly pricey. I love their workout tank tops and shorts too!
Casey S.
Forest Lake
I work at a summer camp and with kids a lot so having light breathable clothing and shoes is important. I have an outlet Nike pretty close to me that has great discounts. I especially love their shorts. Everything I buy their lasts me years.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
My favorite product from Nike are definitely the tank tops. They are amazing for running. The sports bras have amazing support as well, and they are always really cute. I usually come here for tennis shoes as well, where I found a $25 pair.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?