4.79 / 5 based on 50,405 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
This is my go to sport sneaker brand. Nike shoes are high quality and cute. One pair lasted me two years, which is impressive. I love all the different varieties of colors. I will never wear another product on my feet.
I'm an Oregonian, so I have to love Nike. And I do! I miss the days when my alma mater's apparel contract was with Nike. Ahh, the good ol' days. Really, is there much more to be said? It's Nike. Just Do It! :)
I usually do not like athletic shoes, but the Nike ones are really nice and very comfortable. I can wear them when I go shopping or walking around somewhere and I still look quite fashionable while still comfortable.
I'm not a huge fan of Nike, but I am eager to try the free runs. I used to own a few pairs of nikes but I switched to Asics. I've heard great things about the free runs though and would like to give them a chance.
Nike is a great sports brand. They're good quality and for the most part decently priced. I've owned a pair of running shoes from them and they lasted me years. It's a well known and trusted brand that is loved by many.
I fell in love with Nike Free runs back in the 2.0 version. I loved that version because the shoe tongue was attached to the shoe making them very easy to get on and off without tying and untying. I love all the styles and color choices they have making them very versatile for various situations.
Love Nike I have two pair of running shoes so does my husband and as soon as my daughter can walk she's getting some we also have apparel t-shirts shorts socks bags hats you name it my favorite workout brand no doubt
This is my #1 brand and about the only brand I use for running/tennis shoes. They always have great styles and come out with new designs. I've loved all of their products not only from tennis shoes, but clothing too!
I love Nike. It's one of my favorite brands. Their clothes don't shrink & their shoes are so comfortable, I prefer Nike Shox. The only downfall is the price, but it is worth it for a long lasting, comfortable product.
I love the athletic shoes and workout apparel. The shopping experience is great when you find your size. If you can't find it at a store you will always find them online. I shop there all the time. I love everything.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos