BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is my go to sport sneaker brand. Nike shoes are high quality and cute. One pair lasted me two years, which is impressive. I love all the different varieties of colors. I will never wear another product on my feet.
Helen Y.
Lake Oswego, OR
I'm an Oregonian, so I have to love Nike. And I do! I miss the days when my alma mater's apparel contract was with Nike. Ahh, the good ol' days. Really, is there much more to be said? It's Nike. Just Do It! :)
Nathalee C.
I usually do not like athletic shoes, but the Nike ones are really nice and very comfortable. I can wear them when I go shopping or walking around somewhere and I still look quite fashionable while still comfortable.
Amy M.
Greer, SC
I'm not a huge fan of Nike, but I am eager to try the free runs. I used to own a few pairs of nikes but I switched to Asics. I've heard great things about the free runs though and would like to give them a chance.
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Nike is a great sports brand. They're good quality and for the most part decently priced. I've owned a pair of running shoes from them and they lasted me years. It's a well known and trusted brand that is loved by many.
Anna B.
Cordova, TN
I fell in love with Nike Free runs back in the 2.0 version. I loved that version because the shoe tongue was attached to the shoe making them very easy to get on and off without tying and untying. I love all the styles and color choices they have making them very versatile for various situations.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Love Nike I have two pair of running shoes so does my husband and as soon as my daughter can walk she's getting some we also have apparel t-shirts shorts socks bags hats you name it my favorite workout brand no doubt
Nadja B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my #1 brand and about the only brand I use for running/tennis shoes. They always have great styles and come out with new designs. I've loved all of their products not only from tennis shoes, but clothing too!
Marissa W.
Lackawanna, Ny
I love Nike. It's one of my favorite brands. Their clothes don't shrink & their shoes are so comfortable, I prefer Nike Shox. The only downfall is the price, but it is worth it for a long lasting, comfortable product.
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
I love the athletic shoes and workout apparel. The shopping experience is great when you find your size. If you can't find it at a store you will always find them online. I shop there all the time. I love everything.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back