BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
I love Nike products. In every variety they come in! I love how the brand has a bunch of traditional and then crazy color combos in their shoes and clothing. It almost makes working out more fun in a way!
jrsXjrs ..
Favorite running shoes brand and work out clothes. By far the best. Definitely get a bang for your buck and quality is amazing, not to mention always very fashionable and up to today's latest trends! Love Nike!
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Favorite athletic brand by far. Store is designed to easily locate what you need and staff is happy to assist if need be. Always go here for volleyball and running gear.
Kyle R.
Brooklyn, NY
For my sport (rowing), I'm required to wear spandex shorts. I get wet a lot of the time, too. So far, Nike Pro compression shorts are the most comfortable and quickest drying spandex shorts I've found.
Ashley M.
Apollo Beach, FL
I think Nike is good but there are other brands that's are better or just as good and cheaper. As for running shoes I love brooks it's the about the same price and feels like ur running on clouds.
Javin P.
Dawson Springs, KY
Nike is such a popular brand. Even though it is an amazing quality brand, it's pricey. I am a due hard nuke wearer. Air maxes are my absolute favorite and are just about the only type of tennis shoe I will wear. They are long lasting, but the pricing can be a bit ridiculous.
Heather L.
Chauncey, OH
I absolutely love Nike shoes! They are so comfortable and long lasting! I love that they are always coming out with different styles and colors! I tend to always gravitate towards the crazy colors (:
courtney B.
Bethel park, PA
Nike overall is a good well-know brand. All there products are very well made. I cheerlead and i wear nike cheer shoes, shorts, shirts ect; Nike makes products for everything known to make it active
Ciara N.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love these shoes. I run marathons and I wouldn't suggest running that far in these shoes but I love to use them for a three or four mile job or just wearing them to the gym or around town.
Nicole L.
I absolutely LOVE nike! All my shoes are nike, they're so comfortable and they look great! I just hate how the free runs are $100 :( The track shorts are my favorite too!! I wear them every single day!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?