BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

patria v.
I love love Nike, this brand is part of our American culture, our life style, our identity, they have such a variety of sneakers, sportswear clothes, their running shoes are the most comfortable in the world.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
I'm not big on sneakers, but when I do buy them they are typically Nike. They've been around since before I was born, and are still going strong. Their shoes are comfortable, and come in many different colors/styles.
Melody B.
I love Nike! Most of my workout gears consists of Nike and all of my tennis shoes are Nikes.y favorite purchase from them are my roches which I have three pairs. Shop at Nike all the time for my gym clothes
Meghan Z.
Norwood, MA
I have a pair of Nikes for weight training and I love them. I wish they weren't so expensive so I could have every color ever. they are very supportive and give me the stability I need when I'm at boot camp.
A M.
Nike are ones I use every day for my running shoes and I never regret it. Better than sketchers in my opinion just because it's more comfortable than anything else. Buy Nikes and trust me you would love it!
Barbara S.
Granite Falls, NC
Nike is world known for their style, comfort and support. They have so many styles to pick from and you can even customize your own on their website. Nike will always be my favorite brand of shoes, hands down!
Emily B.
I love my nike tennis shoes, I wear them almost every day and I have nothing negative to say about them. I also own sports bras and nike pros shorts and they are my go to for work outs or every day casual wear.
Skyler B.
Huntington, WV
I only have good things to say about Nike. First of all, they're style of the check mark attracts my attention. Secondly, they're made to fit. All I wear is Nike. I really have nothing bad to say about them.
Kara R.
Nike is a great brand for active clothing and shoes. I mostly buy their shoes for my whole family. They are comfy, stylish, and last long enough. I wouldn't buy them from outlets though, they are low quality.
Gloria R.
Perris, CA
My husband just recently bought me Nike Free, OMG I will never buy any other brand of Nike, the are so light weight and comfortable, I even bought my daughter a pair,the hole family are nike fanatics!!!!!!!
ericka w.
Do they have good quality hoodies?
Shaynia Z.
Where is the best place to buy Nike products?
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Do these shoes really hold up well?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
Do you think they will ever do a voxbox on this?
Kanisha G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
How many Nike shoes do you own?