BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
My husband where’s a size 14. It is hard to find his shoe size. I always find it in the Nike store or online at Nike.com. They send us coupons and let me know when they’re having a sale. I always get great service here as well.
Marina P.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I've had several pairs of Nike sneakers and have loved them all. I also really like Nike shorts and yoga pants. They're comfortable and great for working out. Even though the brand is a bit pricey, the increased quality is obvious.
Emily K.
Delano, MN
Love love love the products. Everything is comfortable and super cute. Works great for exercising and casual wear. Unfortunately, everything is horribly expensive. If i can get Nike products on discount I jump at the chance!
Nicole F.
Love Nike shoes! They have such a huge variety in styles, so you are bound to find a shoe you like! Even though the shoes are pricey, the quality is worth it. I just wouldn't but their clothes because it too much money for me.
Carina M.
Gotta love Nike shoes!
not only are they comfortable but amazing how you can now customiZe your own shoe! how cool is that?!
very light weight shoe and doesn't leave your feet smelling funky 😂😂

would definitely keep shopping @ Nike :)
Tiffany T.
These socks are amazing. It has amazing quality and prevents blisters for me! They can come across as a bit on the expensive side but it's totally worth it! Also you can find sales on these socks often. I always wear my black socks and it's never made my feet feel too hot or too sweaty which is an absolute plus!
Haley B.
Katy, TX
I love Nike, I decided to take a small Nike break however and bought a pair of Asics instead! Although I love both I just bought a new pair of nikes and it's nice to be back!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I don't really understand the brand wars with Nike, Adidas and all that. I love the Nike Fre shows, but I am bummed that they discontinued then! I always go to the outlet to get the best deal, you cannot tell a difference at all.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite Nike product are their compressions shorts. I've been fortunate to not receive any that rip or are see through, as I have seen many reviews that are like that!
Morgan ☀.
Nike shoes are amazing and comfortable. They last a long time and are good quality. I have not shopped there a lot but it's a great brand. They are kind of expensive but the sales can be affordable. Yes I will shop there again.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?