BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I've tried in the past to try other running shoes, but I always come back to Nike! The shoes last for a long period of time. I still have a pair that I bought 6 years ago and they are still in decent shape. I love them!!
Chelsey l.
Arlington, OH
I absolutely love Nike! Its one of my favorite companies they have good quality shoes and sports wear not to mention they are cute! My son and I wear a lot of Nike and never have we been disappointed in what we've bought!
Stacey R.
FPO, NY
One of my favorite shoe brands are Nike of course. They have amazing quality and the shoes last a long time. There's so many colors and styles to choose from. I typically wear Nike to do outdoors activities or to workout.
Jill H.
El Paso, TX
I got these a while back, because I needed a good hiking shoe. I didn't want to spend too much money at the time and I found these! I love them! I can take them anywhere! They have great traction for the slippery hikes we go on, and they still look great after trekking through a few creeks and rivers.
Claire N.
Irvine, CA
I love my Nike Eclipse sneakers. I wear them for lounging, running, crossfit, and weightlifting. I've had them for 3 years now and they are just now starting to wear out on me. That's a pretty long run in my oppinion.
Veronica R.
Turlock, CA
I love Nike products. It can from tights, running shoes, or even hoodies. I always need to get something (if needed). The quality of their product ma is up to par. Easily my go to workout attire brand. I love YOU NIKE!!!
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
The quality of their clothing and their shoes is good. The prices are a little high but for the quality you are getting it is worth the price. I have about three Nike shoes and they are all durable and very comfortable.
Claire M.
I love my Nike running shoes. I never leave for the gym without them! They have the perfect fit for my foot and they are pretty durable. They range pretty pricey but I believe they are worth it if they will be used!
Monserrat S.
Caldwell, ID
I most definitely love Nike products. Good quality guaranteed every time. I know it can be a but pricey but I prefer quality over anything. Nike has a diverse styles and products, which makes it nice to go shopping there.
Alyssa S.
texarkana, AR
Always right on top of their game. I have so many clothes and shoes from Nike, and they've all lasted me well over two years. I got my siblings, cousins, and even mom hooked on them. Favorite athletic brand hands down!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back