4.79 / 5 based on 50,623 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is our go to brand for shoes AND workout clothes. I have several pairs of workout pants made by Nike and have noticed they last so much longer than other brands. My family of 6 all has a pair of Nikes as their activewear shoes simply because they last so long. Great quality!
Nike has the best workout and sport apparel around ! Their prices (specially for men's shoes) is borderline a little high but I do think that for the quality it is worth it and it's worth to save your coins to get a good quality piece that will last .Thats why I give it 5 stars.
Great quality of clothing and it's awesome to find a brand that has a good range of sizes. I will continue to buy Nike products as they are affordable for the quality and job they do. It is always pleasant when walking into the Nike store, I will definitely shop here again.
i do enjoy Nike products, from the clothing to shoes to accessories. However, the prices are just way to expensive for sportswear. I do have a nice experience shopping when I go directly into the stores. I will buy Nike again if it's being sold on sale or at a decent price.
I can’t get enough of Nike sneakers!! I just bought a pair of olive green Nike prestos! I’m usually a size 7 but I should have gotten a size 6.5 they are a little big but you can’t really tell! They are so comfortable I wear them to work and my feet don’t hurt at the end of the day !
Most of my shoes are from Nike. They’re not only sporty but they’re also comfortable and convenient. I use the shoes for things like work to hiking or even to go out. They serve a variety of purposes and their material isn’t cheap either. Will most definitely be going there soon
I usually only get my shoes from here because I walk around a loooottt and I think they’re perfect for on the go activities, when I get shoes from different brands they usually for my feet weirdly and give me blisters and sores, but with Nike their sole and fit is perfect for me!
Love this store my husband and I have bought sneakers there almost exclusively for years. They have great deals and sales and the employees are super helpful. If they don’t have the color or size in the store the employees help and order it there with free shipping to your house.
What can I say about Nike shoes?🤔 well for me having more than 10 pairs of Nike shoes.. I love them all. I am truly a nike fan and will continue to be. Their shoes are comfortable, stylish, and not too dramatic of a look. NIKE became one of my app that I stored on my HOMESCREEN.
Good brand very pricy tho for running shoes. And feel like I can find the same style of shoes anywhere but I do like the comfort I get when I wear nike shoes. I’m a waitress and I’m always on my feet and trust me when I say that the support these shoes give my feet really help
Q & A
Do they have good quality hoodies?
Where is the best place to buy Nike products?
Do these shoes really hold up well?
Do you think they will ever do a voxbox on this?
How many Nike shoes do you own?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos