BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Zoe R.
Southport, NC
My experience with Nike has been fairly satisfactory. My black running shoes have lasted for over a year and are super comfortable to exercise in. I also love my nike track shorts. They are comfy and have held up through some rigorous training. All in all, Nike meets my needs and I would recommend this brand.
member-86c61
Nike outlet is a great option for lower cost Nike brands. Great for shoes when shopping for school and clothes for my son and husband. The store is always super busy and staff can often be too busy to assist. Never rude or unhelpful!
Nelly K.
Northridge , CA
My favorite brand for sports stuff and activewears. Love their running shoes, nice colors and good material. They also offer a customized running shoes which is really good.
Lauren G.
saint louis
I love Nike has to be my favorite athletic brand. It has sturdy in mostly affordable clothing and shoes. Well I always shop at Nike for a pair of running shoes. It will go to the Nike outlet every summer for new shorts.
eden h.
Murray
Love all of nike's apparel, especially their running shorts. I'm always a little sad when I see that their shorts are $45ish dollars, so I love when they have sales on them.
Mikayla N.
Little Neck
I always walk into Nike not expecting to buy something and I do. I feel that Nike does have a lot of expensive items but the sale section has items that are very affordable.
Jessica K.
Myrtle Beach
I have gotten all my sons shoes from here. He loves being in them and loves to test out his shoes. Fast running is his favorite thing to do. Shoes are very affordable.
Anna E.
united states
I think its slightly overpriced because its a brand name but i do think the shoes are worth the price! I love wearing their apparel but i always get it when its marked down.
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
My husband and I always go to Nike for all of our athletic clothing needs! He’s a gym junkie and loves getting all his gear from Nike. His shoes last forever and i’m obsessed with the running shorts! We always try to shop at the outlet because they have amazing deals and offer student & military discounts! woo!
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
Nike products are really good. Anything I have bought from them, has been really great quality and has lasted me a really long time. Nike shoes are really good and cute too.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?