BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah M.
Chamblee, GA
Nike is my #1 go to for athletic clothing. I have their running shorts, shoes, sliders, headbands, etc. The clothes are worth the price. I've never had a problem with the quality of the products either. Nike is top notch!
Stacey R.
FPO, NY
One of my favorite shoe brands are Nike of course. They have amazing quality and the shoes last a long time. There's so many colors and styles to choose from. I typically wear Nike to do outdoors activities or to workout.
Sam I.
I love Nike, one of my favorite brands. It just seems like they're making their products cheaper and I feel like you're just paying for the name of the brand, then the actual idem. I would shop at Nike again though.
Kaila p.
My favorite sweatpants are my nike sweatpants! Super comfortable! I love their shoes. I have more pairs of air force ones and high tops than I can count! Hit the nike outlet stores and you can easily get 5 pairs for $100!
Mia S.
Union, KY
I love Nike I have well this isn't specific but their black shoes with the white check mark im in love with them and there the most combfortable running shoes in the world
Cayla B.
Lula, GA
I love the nike brand. I probably wouldn't switch to another brand...unless the shoes were adorable. I have a pair of nike flex that have been great to wear to my job everyday where I stand working with children all day.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI
I love this brand great for running and going out to the gym. I have there socks,plenty of jackets, shirts,yoga pant jogging pants. The quality is great. It's not to pricey either. I shop here a lot and will go back.
Shaye S.
I love my Nikes. They're so comfortable and they offer great support. There's so many different options to chose from as well. Different styles and colors to satisfy anyone. They're great for running or just for style.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
They have awesome luggage products, bags, and shoes!!! A bag for the gym, they have that too! And the shoes as well! They are also very helpful with customer service!
Claire N.
Irvine, CA
I love my Nike Eclipse sneakers. I wear them for lounging, running, crossfit, and weightlifting. I've had them for 3 years now and they are just now starting to wear out on me. That's a pretty long run in my oppinion.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back