BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Javin P.
Dawson Springs, KY
Nike is such a popular brand. Even though it is an amazing quality brand, it's pricey. I am a due hard nuke wearer. Air maxes are my absolute favorite and are just about the only type of tennis shoe I will wear. They are long lasting, but the pricing can be a bit ridiculous.
Kaitlin M.
Provo, UT
Haven't worn their clothes but just their Nike frees and I love them. They are stylish and comfortable at the same time. The customer service is great even though the shoes may run up to $120 or more.
Nicole L.
I absolutely LOVE nike! All my shoes are nike, they're so comfortable and they look great! I just hate how the free runs are $100 :( The track shorts are my favorite too!! I wear them every single day!
Ciara N.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely love these shoes. I run marathons and I wouldn't suggest running that far in these shoes but I love to use them for a three or four mile job or just wearing them to the gym or around town.
Ashley A.
Albany, OR
I love Nike products. In every variety they come in! I love how the brand has a bunch of traditional and then crazy color combos in their shoes and clothing. It almost makes working out more fun in a way!
Naomi F.
The brand I use the most! I buy all my workout shoes, work shoes, sports gear for my kids here. Whatever product I buy here it always lasts a long time. I only wish that there was a Nike store near me
Kyle R.
Brooklyn, NY
For my sport (rowing), I'm required to wear spandex shorts. I get wet a lot of the time, too. So far, Nike Pro compression shorts are the most comfortable and quickest drying spandex shorts I've found.
Amy W.
Nike is my go to shoe, very comfortable and durable. I don't own the purple and black but I do have the gray and pink Nike Flex and I love them. They are easy to clean and they last for a good while.
Kristen N.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend and I wear a lot of Nike shirts and shoes, and since my son was born I have bought him a bunch of Nike outfits and shoes. I get a lot of compliments on his clothes! I always wait to buy until I find good deals, but since they offer so much, they offer sales often.
Ashtyn C.
Lancaster, OH
Absolutely love all of the Nike tights that I own for working out! Tights aren't see through and I don't have any issue with them falling apart. Also, the only brand of athletic shoes that I will buy.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?