4.79 / 5 based on 50,486 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I don't buy running shoes as often as I should, but if I do decide to pick up a pair they're usually Nike. All of my Nikes have been of great quality and don't fall apart as easily as some other brands, even with daily use.
I used to LOVE Nike. I have narrow, flat feet. Difficult to get a really good fit, but Nikes were always perfect! But then they decided to have Michael Vick as one of their celebrity endorsers... I will NEVER buy them again!
I've owned a pair of Nike shoes since freshman year (im a senior now) and I use them for gym. Even after all the wear and tear they have taken they are still in nice shape. They provide adequate support for physical activity.
75% of what I own is Nike. From headbands to leggings to hoodies, jackets, shorts, shoes. My favorite brand out there. It's not only comfy but it's classic. I never leave the house without the swoosh somewhere in my outfit.
Nike has great sport wears , Lots of different design and very high quality products. I really love this brand sneakers because they are very comfy and perfect for running.
I love my Nike running shoes. Not only are they comfortable, but a lot of the designs are fun, colorful, and even cute. The shoes are great quality and so are all the other products from Nike. Overall, it is a great brand.
I love NIKE! I enjoy running and their free runs are so comfortable! They also have them in nice colors not just the regular black and white. They are sometimes pricey but its for the quality because they last a long time.
I have about 6 pairs of Nike shoes including Air Force 1s, free runs, and Roshe runs. They are all stylish and comfortable and I love wearing them throughout the year. I definitely can say this is one of my favorite brands
I like the Nike customized shoes. I bought two pairs. One for me and one for my husband. It was fun designing them exactly how you wanted. They both turned out great
I could go on and on about Nike. I have at least 8 pairs in my closet that I rotate between. They are SO comfy. I have tried New Balance and a couple of other brands, but nothing compares to Nike. Spending the money is worth it 100%
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos