BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
Are used to work for the company, I can honestly say this is a good company that I would standby. I think that they make amazing products and are very thoughtful about the materials, design processes, and marketing strategies.
Tracy S.
Puyallup, WA
I love the tennis shoes I just bought for Nike they are so comfortable I wear when I work out. I also like there clothes my husband buys a most of his clothes from Nike.
Bennett B.
Holly Springs, NC
I am completely in love with this brand. It always has top notch products. It's slightly pricey but very worth the money. My favorite purchase is the women's Nike shorts
Cassidy Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Training for a half marathon in unpredictable spring weather can be a challenging task. Purchasing Nike's Cold Gear tops allowed me to remain cool during long runs once the sun began beating down in the early hours of the morning.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I love everything from Nike! From their shoes to their sweatsuit outfits! I mean who DOESNT like Nike? Nike is one of the first stores I dive into when I go to the mall.
Kelsey A.
I am a huge fan of Nike brand shoes and althetic wear. The majority of my running shoes are Nike. I have a wide foot which can be hard to find shoes for and Nike has not let me down on selection when it comes to wide width shoes.
Chasaty L.
Bossier City, LA
Awesome brand very accomplished and been around forever. There products are very high quality and built to with stand harsh conditions and situations. Especially sports.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have a pair of sneakers from 2012 and I still love them like if it was the first day! They are soo comfy and perfect for everything, from running and exercising to going out.
Karyn M.
Detroit, MI
I love Nike for its selection, style, and the different types of shoes for all needs, including running, sports, to dance and yoga. The stylish selections are great. My most recent purchase, the air thea joli is so cute and comfy!!!
DeAngela H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love Nike products. The quality of it is very nice and last long! I enjoy wearing their athletic gear the most, but everything about Nike I love. I buy it all the time!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?