BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Anna M.
Conway, AR
Nike is my favorite brand for workout and lounging clothes, hands down. I love the sleekness, style, and color that Nike offers. My favorite product are the running shorts. They are so comfortable for laying around or working out!
Jenny E.
I only just bought my first pair of Nike's this past summer but I adore them and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I have ever had. I have cross-training ones and in addition to the quality, they are totally cute too.
Meagan T.
Puyallup, WA
I love the witty remarks on the shirts, one of my workout tees with the phrase "catch this" on it, I love being able to stand out in a cute numerous way at the gym or just lounging, and I don't have to trade performance for style.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of the best brand out there. You can never go wrong with Nike products. They are amazing, comfortable to wear,and long lasting, good looking and everyone loves them.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a pair of Nike Free Runs that I love to wear while doing TRX, P90x, or Insanity. I like having separate indoor and outdoor workout shoes to keep each pair nice for different activities. Nike makes great shoes for this.
Leanne N.
Reading, PA
My husband skateboards, Nike makes a brand of skate shoe and it was really pretty horrid, for everyday use would probably have lasted but as a skate slow and for paying what he paid for then I'm disappointed in how fast they ruined
Meghan J.
I love Nike...whether it is casual shoes, shoes for my work out, pants, shirts, socks, anything, Nike has always proven to be great for me! Their shoes fit narrow, which is great because I have narrow feet. Their pants are comfy and are perfect for working out or for a casual day. And their dry-fit shirts are awesome!
Casey S.
I absolutely love Nike. Their products are always so good and I just love their clothes. I wish everyone in the world can have their products. I can go on and rave about this product for days. But I am not going to for your sake.
Troy H.
Perrysburg, OH
Nike is my favorite sports shoe and apparel company! They are the leader in sports brands and continue to offer style, comfort, durability and affordability. They offer a variety of sports wear for everyone! Thank you Phil Knight!
Luisa J.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this brand. They are comfortable, light weight and honestly the price for their shoes is worth it because the quality is amazing. Also they have fashionable shoes that go with your style. I totally recommend it.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?