4.79 / 5 based on 49,168 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Absolutely love anything Nike!!! It is my go to shoe, workout clothing and accessories for any athletic occasion or just lounging around in my house. Hands down will continue to purchase Nike products fora very long
Love these brand sneakers! They support my feet and ankles when i go running or play sports ect. They are super comfy and i wear them all the time! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a new running sneaker!
My favorite running shoes! I have arthritis and these shoes are the best for my feet for that as i cant stand too long without my feet hurting and with these shoes i don't even feel it and there super light as well!
This hoodie is one of the most comfortable jackets from Nike. I personally lounge around in this hoodie and a pair of leggings. I would recommend this to a friend
Nike is the best for support! I am a runner, and I have used certain brands that did not give me the lasting comfort that I needed during my 5-10km runs, but my nike Frees do the trick! I love them! Grey and pink!!!!
I am on my feet the whole eight hours of my shift, and my go to brand is Nike. Won't wear any other shoe to work. My feet rarely hurt. They even do awesomely after I've worked a 16 hour shift. Nike is the way to go!😊
Definitely the best athletic shoes. I'm a runner and soccer player and my Dual Fusions and Hypervenoms are my most prized possessions, both are comfortable and are easy to break in I couldn't ask for anything better.
Very comfortable shoes with a cute, sleek design. The sides did cause a bit of rubbing for me in the beginning, but I have very sensitive skin that is prone to blisters. Also a bit pricey, but most athletic wear is.
Nike is my favorite! Whenever I workout I always make sure I have my mike running shoes. They have super cute workout clothes and shoes for both men and women. The shoes are super comfy and make running better for me.
I can't enter this shop without purchasing at least 4 shoes for me and my family. I love their running shoes or even their slippers to go. Their well worth the price long lasting comfort and being that I'm on my feet standing for at least 10-11 hours at the hospital these are shoes that I only purchase.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos